The IXON Cloud is the online place from where you can manage all your IXON devices, companies, and users. You can access the IXON Cloud at connect.ixon.cloud.
You will have to create a user account to be a unique user on the IXON Cloud. From your user account you can access multiple companies. This allows you to easily switch between companies using a single user account. Login only requires you to fill in your e-mail address and password.
There are two options to choose from when you get started with IXON. These are:
Join an existing company
If your company already has a company account on the IXON Cloud, you can ask one of your colleagues with managing permissions to invite you into the company. A member of a company with the "Manage users"-permission can invite others into the company by following the next steps:
- First make sure to be in the company on which you'd like to invite new users. You can switch to another company by going to the account menu, press [Switch company], and then select the concerning company.
- Once you are in the concerning company, go to [Users] in the main menu, and press .
- Enter the e-mail addressof the new user, select the relevant permissions, and press [Invite]. Permissions and access can always later be changed.
E-mail address separator
InfoThere are two types of e-mails they could receive depending on whether they already have an IXON account (left) or not (right).
InfoIf they don't yet have an IXON account, they'll be prompted to set up a name and password before they can accept your company invite.
Create a new company
If your company has no company account yet on the IXON Cloud, you can easily register one. Please click the option that applies to you:
I don't have a user account yet
- You will soon receive a confirmation e-mail. Open the confirmation e-mail and press [Complete registration].
Next stepYour registration has been completed. You can now log in to connect.ixon.cloud with the credentials you entered before and set up your IXrouter.
I already have a user account
- Go to the IXON Cloud (connect.ixon.cloud) and login.
- Open the account menu by clicking your name in the top left corner and then select [My profile].
- Scroll down and edit "My companies".
- Press [Add new company], enter your company name, and press [Register].
Next stepYour new company has now been created and you can now switch to it by once again opening the account menu and then pressing [Switch company]. Once switched, you can set up your IXrouter.